Hybrid Firmware - A6.4.12
This firmware had fatal flaws. If you are experiencing audio/video issues and are on this firmware, you MUST update firmware before any troubleshooting.
Release date January 12, 2017
Added in firmware A6.4.12
- Support for 2GΩ/3G Receivers and Transmitters - models 505PoE and 705PoE
- Support for 2GΩ/3G+ Receivers and Transmitters - models 515PoE and 715PoE
- Support for 3G Receivers and Transmitters - models 508PoE and 707PoE
- Support for HDR pass-thru with the ability to turn HDR off on a per-TV basis
Note: HDR requires that the 3G Receiver scaler be set to "Pass-Through" mode
- Upgraded EDIDs for all 3G models
- Model numbers now displayed in title bar and Image Pull section of web interface
- Support for Image Pull in rotated panels (90, 180, and 270 degrees)
- Ability to set 3G units into 2G Mode to communicate with 2G devices (removes all 3G features and functionality)
- 2G+4+ Tiling Transmitter enhancements (requires separate microprocessor update as well)
- Various video enhancements and fixes
Download link includes firmware files, supporting programs, and documentation.