Luxul switches must be on firmware v4.0.7 before running JADConfig.
We are tracking an issue with how Luxul installed firmware on some new switches. The issue causes JADConfig to throw an error during the initial switch interrogation process.
This issue has been identified on the following Luxul switch models:
To fix this issue:
- Download the Luxul firmware files from the download link above. The download contains firmware for all affected switches. Do NOT use the firmware files from the Luxul website.
- Extract the firmwares - v4.0.6 and v4.0.7 - for the model of Luxul switch that you have.
- Log into the web interface of the switch and go to Administration --> Firmware Update. The default IP address of the switch is 192.168.0.4.
- Downgrade the firmware to v4.0.6 by selecting Choose File and navigating to the v4.0.6 firmware. Firmware update will take about 5 minutes.
- Log back into the web interface and upgrade the firmware back to v4.0.7 by selecting Choose File and navigating to the v4.0.7 firmware. Firmware update will take about 5 minutes.
- Run JADConfig.