EZLogger Remote Logging
In an effort to reduce the need for on-site visits for our installers, we have developed a remote logging feature that will allow a layer-3 (JADConfig) system, or a system with a route to the internet the ability to send diagnostic data to Just Add Power Technical Support.
- Layer-3 Configured Just Add Power 3G system
- Active Route to the internet from the Just Add Power network
- For Networks behind a Firewall:
- Allow Outgoing Connections to TCP:21984
- Download the latest firmware.
(NOTE: If you were given a special link to a debugging version, please load that firmware instead)
- Extract then load the firmware onto the devices required to complete the diagnostic process
- Obtain an "EZLog Server Address" and "EZLog Token ID" from Just Add Power Technical Support
- Go to the webUI of the device and select the Network tab
- Set DNS to 22.214.171.124 and set Timer Server (rdate) to time.nist.gov. Click Apply. These options improve the chance that logging will be accurately identified.
- Open the device Menu
- Select Debug
- Select EZLogger Enabled
- Enter the EZLog Server Address (provided by Tech Support)
- Enter the EZLog Token ID (provided by Tech Support)
- Set the EZLog Level to DEBUG
- Click Apply
* Click OK if prompted about unsaved changes
* Close the EZLogger Settings modal
- Re-open the Menu and click Save
- Click Reboot
Report an Issue
When the error occurs, please contact support and provide as much of the information below as possible
- Date the issue occurred
- Time the issue occurred, or a time range
- The IP address of the device that experienced the issue (if multiple devices are logging, this is extremely important)
- If the issue deviates from what was previously described, an updated description of the issue
- Does the issue seem to affect a source or a display?
- What actions triggered the issue?
- What was done, if anything, to resolve the issue?
This information will expedite our ability to find the issue, identify the cause, and provide a solution.
Thank you for your assistance!