URC AMP VLAN Driver
URC and Just Add Power have partnered to develop a driver to control a Just Add Power VLAN switching system configured with AMP.
The URC driver supports all managed switches supported by AMP VLAN.
Go to URC's website to download the URC AMP VLAN driver
- Go to urcportal.com and login
- Go to Resources --> Total Control Resources
- Scroll down to Two-Way Modules
- In the left menu, select URC Modules and the Matrix Switches category
- The driver is listed as JUST ADD POWER AMP-VLAN TWO-WAY MODULE
- Run AMP - choosing the VLAN system option - to setup the switch and Just Add Power devices.
- Import the .tcm driver into Accelerator and reload Accelerator.
- Under Step 4 Add Other Devices
- Select Database: My
- Select Module Type: IP Database
- Select Category: Matrix Switch
- Select Brand: JUST ADD POWER
- Select Model: ADVANCED MATRIX PROGRAMMER
- Follow the instructions in the integration notes to setup the driver
[Legacy] JADConfig Systems
URC also makes a driver compatible with 3G systems configured with JADConfig. You can find that driver here.