RTI Luxul Driver Package
Controls a Luxul switch that has been setup with JADConfig.
Switching driver supports up to 200 inputs and 200 outputs and is compatible with all versions of firmware for 1G, 2G, and 3G systems.
MultiTxRxComms driver for layer 3 endpoint control is only compatible with 3G systems on justOS firmware B1.0.0 or greater.
See the Legacy Licensed Version for older systems.
For instructions on using Just Add Power RTI drivers, see the RTI Driver Manual article.
- JAD_Luxul.rtidriver - Luxul switching driver v4.3
- JAD_MultiTxRxComms.rtidriver - Multi-device endpoint control driver v5.4
- Image URL.rtidriver - Image Pull driver v1.03
- License keys removed!
- Driver checks for the presence of Just Add Power hardware for authorization
- MultiTxRxComms driver functionality expanded
- Only supports justOS firmware B
- Adds tiling control, Image Pull, IR, audio control, video control as core functions
- MultiTxRxComms driver had a memory leak on IR and Serial commands. This is fixed.
If you are on firmware before B2.0.0, you may need to use the Licensed Version of the Driver and request a license key.