Control4 Luxul Driver Package
Controls a Luxul switch that has been setup with JADConfig.
Requires Just Add Power justOS firmware B2.0.0 or greater. May work on systems with lower firmware, depending on the age of the system. See the Legacy Licensed Version for older systems.
Switching driver supports up to 256 inputs and 256 outputs.
Also includes endpoint control driver and documentation.
Go to the Control4 Driver Manual
- avswitch_ip_JustAddPower_Luxul.c4z - Luxul switching driver v1.12
- Unlabeled driver is 256x256.
- Various sizes are available - 32x32, 64x64, 64x128, 128x128. Larger sizes can cause Composer to crash if the virtual matrix does not have enough available memory. These driver sizes represent maximum sizing and will support any smaller system.
- proxy_ip_JustAddPower_TerminalServer.c4i - Just Add Power Serial over IP and Layer 3 driver v2.15
- Behaves like a display in Composer with an HDMI input, Serial output and CEC power on and off commands
The update to OS3 has required the driver file type to change from .c4i to .c4z. Updating from the .c4i version to the .c4z version cannot be done through the Update Driver option in Composer. Instead, the new version must be loaded separately and all settings copied from the old version to the new version.
If the update to OS3 causes the Operational Mode to report as "Connecting..." follow these steps to remedy it:
- Ensure you are running driver v1.11 or later. v1.10 had corner cases where the driver would not properly reconnect after the switch or processor rebooted.
- Go to Connections --> Network. Disconnect the IP and re-enter the IP from the switching driver.
- Go to System Design and select the switching driver. Remove the license key, click Set, re-enter the license key, and click Set again.
- Reboot the Director if Steps 1-3 did not restore the Operational Mode to Licensed. This will restore the driver to a functional state.
- License keys removed!
- Driver checks for the presence of Just Add Power hardware for authorization
If you are on firmware before B2.0.0, you may need to use the Licensed Version of the Driver and request a license key.