- Dedicated Cat5e or better cable from the switch location to each Just Add Power Receiver
- Dedicated Cat5e or better cable from the switch location to each Just Add Power Transmitter
- HDMI cable to connect each Transmitter to source, and each Receiver to display
- One Just Add Power Receiver per display
- One Just Add Power Transmitter per source
- Managed gigabit Ethernet switch with enough ports for each Just Add Power device plus one port for control access - Supported Switches
- Windows PC with the latest version of JADConfig installed
- Control system
- Disconnect HDMI cables from all Transmitters
- Run JADConfig to configure the switch and all Just Add Power devices
Set Static Route - 2 options
- Log into the router and apply the appropriate Static Route. Routing information can be found in the JADConfig Report file.
- Set the Default Gateway of the control system processor to the IP Address of the managed gigabit Ethernet switch
Program Control System
- If using a driver programmed by Just Add Power - AMX, Control4, Crestron, RTI - download the driver from the Just Add Power support site. The latest versions of each driver no longer require a license key.
- If using a 3rd-party driver, reach out to the programmer of that driver for setup information. Information on some 3rd-party drivers is available on the Just Add Power support site.
- For Matrix Control, add one switch driver
- Endpoint and Feature Control require additional drivers