2G Project Planning Guide
The PDF attached to this Knowledge Base article provides all of the information needed when designing a new system or planning an installation using the 2G HDMI over IP platform.
If you need help deciding on 2G or 3G, please refer to the 2G vs 3G Product Comparison, or contact Just Add Power Support to discuss your project needs.
Last updated May 17, 2017
- Added 2GΩ/3G+ Transmitter and Receiver
- 2GΩ/3G+ Receiver model 515PoE
- 2GΩ/3G+ Transmitter model 715PoE
- Discontinued products
- 208A/208PoE replaced with 505PoE
- 218A/218PoE replaced with 515PoE
- 408A/408PoE replaced with 705PoE
- 418A/418PoE replaced with 715PoE
- (All new products require firmware A6.4.12 minimum to be compatible with discontinued products)
- Added support for Luxul AMS-2624P